Dr. Yash Mathur Head & Neck Surgeon in HCG Cancer Centre Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Yash Mathur top Head & Neck Surgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Yash is a leading head and neck surgical oncologist at HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai. Dr. Yash is an expert in the management of midfacial malignancies and tumours especially those arising from maxilla facial structures. Dr. Yash is also experienced in the surgical management of advanced oral, oropharyngeal & salivary gland malignancies. He also specialises in minimal access resections for advanced oral cancers, complex primaries especially the tongue, cheek and lip cancer. He gives prime importance to rehabilitation based reconstruction for early and advanced head and neck cancers and also performs head and neck reconstructive surgeries with expertise in local and pedicled flaps with a focus on achieving better aesthetic and cosmetic outcomes. Dr. Yash has handled more than 5000 cancer cases so far.
MDS (OMFS), FHNS (Head & Neck Oncosurgery)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Yash has completed his fellowship training in head and neck cancer surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He has undergone training in implant-based reconstruction of oral and craniofacial defects post-surgery from KLE University, Belgaum.
Dr. Yash regularly participates in workshops, conferences that are held at national and international levels. He has been invited as a speaker, faculty at various CMEs and conferences at national and state levels.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.