Dr. Upasna Saxena Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Upasna Saxena top Radiation Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr. Upasna has been in the field of oncology for more than 14 years with vast experience in multiple radiotherapy techniques, namely 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, stereotaxy (SRS, SBRT) deep inspiration breath-hold, respiratory gating and brachytherapy. She has a special interest in PET and MRI based planning, image-guided brachytherapy and adaptive radiotherapy. She works with the intent of curative treatment and the best possible quality of life post treatment for the patients. She had handled over 4000 cases so far.
MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
Dr. Upasna has received multiple awards for orations and presentations at multiple national conferences. She has received the award for "outstanding performance" as the best resident in 2013 at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital. She was also the recipient of the “Most published doctor” award while working at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital in 2015. She is a member of AROI (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India) and ICRO (Indian College of Radiation Oncology). Dr. Upasna has been a faculty member at multiple national conferences. She has presented her work at national and international conferences.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.