Dr. Yash Gulati Orthopedic Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
One of the best and top most highly skilled orthopedic surgeon in India. Conducted the largest series of Total Hip Replacement for Sickle Cell Disease in India including the treating the Youngest patient for Total Hip Replacement.
MS, Dip Sports Medicine (Dublin), MCh (Orth) England
Present Assignment : Senior Consultant Spine surgery & joint Replacement Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Advisor, Orthopedics INDIA : Apollo Group Of Hospital Hospital (All Over India) Co-Ordinator, Orthopedics Apollo Nova Hospitals Delhi, Kanpur, Jaipur Specialist Orthopedics ABROAD : Surgeon (Visiting) RAK Hospital, UAE Over last 30 years of practice as Orthopedic Specialist, I have done large volume of quality work related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery & Joint Replacement. In addition to being Senior Consultant in Spine Surgery & Joint Replacement at Apollo Hospital, Delhi for more than 17 years, I also have the responsibility of co-ordinating orthopedics in Apollo Nova Hospitals in Delhi, Kanpur & Jaipur and Advisor orthopedics, Apollo Group of Hospitals all over India. Also I am visiting surgeon at RAK Hospital, UAE where I visit once a month for seeing patients and surgery. Previously I worked as Director & Head Orthopedics at BLK Super Sepciality Hospital, Consultant Orthopedic Surgery, St james Hospital, Dublin, Ireland and Head of orthopedic unit at Dr.RML Hospital, New Delhi. I was trained in India initially and later in England and Republic of Ireland for about 8 years. I also did several fellowships and attachments in different countries including USA, UK, Germany, France, Brazil and Australia etc. I am one of the handful surgeons in India who are doing both Spine Surgery, Primary and Revision Joint Replacement with results comparable to the best centers in the world.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA) . Association of Spine Surgeon of India. Indian Arthroplasty Association (IAA). Indian Society for Hip & Knee Surgeons (ISHKS). Delhi Orthopedic Association (DOA). South Delhi Orthopedic Society (SDOS). Indian Medical Association (IMA). Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Indian Federation Of Sports Medicine (IFSM). Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.