Dr. Sunit Mediratta Neurosurgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Sunit Mediratta top Neurosurgeon in New Delhi is a well-trained Neurosurgeon & General Physician with an experience of 18+ years. He is a member of Neurology Society of India (NSI), Member National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), Cerebrovascular Surgery Fellowship at Fujita Health University, Nagoya, Japan in 2009, Spinal Surgery Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Techniques), Hochtaunusklinik, Bad Homburg, Germany in 2010 and Federation International for Education in Neurosurgery (FIENS, USA) Volunteer. He was selected to be the Trackside Official Neurosurgeon for the Indian Grand Prix Formula 1 races in India for two consecutive years. He has travelled extensively to Congo, Zambia, South Sudan, Yemen, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and delivered lectures, conducted clinics and demonstrated surgery. In his career, he has written severval articles and publications for National and International Journal.
MCh, DNB MNAMS
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Neurology society of India. Member national academy of medical sciences (MNAMS). Cerebrovascular Surgery Fellowship at Fujita Health University, Nagoya,Japan, July 2009. Spinal surgery fellowship (minimally invasive techniques), Hochtaunusklinik, Bad Homburg,Germany, Aug 2010. Federation International for Education in Neurosurgery(FIENS,USA) volunteer and visiting consultant to Cayetano Heredia Hospital Universidad Nacional del Piura,Peru.Aug2011.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.