Dr. Prof Narendra Nath Khanna Interventional Cardiologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Prof Narendra Nath Khanna top Interventional Cardiologist in New Delhi with 19+ years of experience. He is a Member of various reputed organizations such as National Academy of Medical Sciences, European Atherosclerosis Society Academy of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, USA American Heart Association (Stroke and Radiology council), USA European Society of Cardiology, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology Vascular Society of India, Angiological Society India, European Association of Percutaneous, Asia Pacific Vascular Society Association of Physicians of India, Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Indian Medical Association (IMA), and many more. He is on the Editorial Board of Indian Heart Journal and Deputy Editor and Chief of Quarterly Journal of Angiology. The Professor has also authored 26 book chapters and has written about 120 publications in various national and international journals to his credit. His expertise lies in endovascular and peripheral vascular interventions and has pioneered techniques for percutaneous mechanical pulmonary thrombectomy and techniques for Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms, ischemia & gangrene of the limbs, etc.
MD, DM, MNAMS, FACC (USA), FSCAI (USA), FCCP (USA), FESC, FAPSIC, FIMSA. FEISI, FICC
Professional Memberships And Certifications
MEMBERSHIPS OF SCIENTIFIC BODIES: Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences. European Atherosclerosis Society Academy of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, USA American Heart Association (Stroke and Radiology council), USA European Society of Cardiology. Cardiological Society of India. Indian College of Cardiology Vascular Society of India. Angiological Society India. European Association of Percutaneous. Cardiovascular Intervention Endovascular Interventional Society of India. Asia Pacific Vascular Society Association of Physicians of India. Indian Academy of Echocardiography. Indian Medical Association IMA. Academy of Medical Specialties Stem Cell Voice of India. Cardiological Society of India – Delhi Chapter Cardiological Society of India – U.P. Chapter.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.