Dr. Prof Narendra Nath Khanna Interventional Cardiologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Prof Narendra Nath Khanna top Interventional Cardiologist in New Delhi with 19+ years of experience. He is a Member of various reputed organizations such as National Academy of Medical Sciences, European Atherosclerosis Society Academy of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, USA American Heart Association (Stroke and Radiology council), USA European Society of Cardiology, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology Vascular Society of India, Angiological Society India, European Association of Percutaneous, Asia Pacific Vascular Society Association of Physicians of India, Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Indian Medical Association (IMA), and many more. He is on the Editorial Board of Indian Heart Journal and Deputy Editor and Chief of Quarterly Journal of Angiology. The Professor has also authored 26 book chapters and has written about 120 publications in various national and international journals to his credit. His expertise lies in endovascular and peripheral vascular interventions and has pioneered techniques for percutaneous mechanical pulmonary thrombectomy and techniques for Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms, ischemia & gangrene of the limbs, etc.
MD, DM, MNAMS, FACC (USA), FSCAI (USA), FCCP (USA), FESC, FAPSIC, FIMSA. FEISI, FICC
Professional Memberships And Certifications
MEMBERSHIPS OF SCIENTIFIC BODIES: Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences. European Atherosclerosis Society Academy of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, USA American Heart Association (Stroke and Radiology council), USA European Society of Cardiology. Cardiological Society of India. Indian College of Cardiology Vascular Society of India. Angiological Society India. European Association of Percutaneous. Cardiovascular Intervention Endovascular Interventional Society of India. Asia Pacific Vascular Society Association of Physicians of India. Indian Academy of Echocardiography. Indian Medical Association IMA. Academy of Medical Specialties Stem Cell Voice of India. Cardiological Society of India – Delhi Chapter Cardiological Society of India – U.P. Chapter.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.