Dr. Vinod Raina Medical Oncologist in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vinod Raina is one of the India’s best & foremost Medical Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology. A renowned powerhouse of knowledge and experience, Dr. Raina was at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) as Professor and Head of Medical Oncology. He has special expertise in Breast, Lung, Gastrointestinal, Urological, Gynaecological cancers, Lymphomas & Myelomas. He has also performed approximately 400 bone marrow/stem cell transplants for various cancers personally. He also brings tremendous research experience and was Principal Investigator of approximately 50 projects while at AIIMS for 24 years. He was also the Co-Founder of INDOX network. Nearly 70 residents & DM students whom he mentored at AIIMS are at leading positions in India and abroad. Dr. Vinod Raina joined FMRI in 2013 as Director and Head of Medical Oncology and Haematology. He was promoted to Executive Director in the year 2017 and Chairperson of Oncosciences – Fortis Healthcare in January 2020. SPECIALTY All adult cancers with special interest in Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, GI Malignancies, Genitourinary Cancer, Gynaecological malignancies, Lymphoma and Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant.
MBBS, MD (AIIMS), MRCP (UK), FRCP (Edinburgh and London), FAMS
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.