Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgeon in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
"Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain top Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr Sushil Kumar Jain is a renowned Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Onco Surgeon, presently working as senior consultant in Department of Surgical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) Gurugram. He is trained in Surgical Oncology from Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi and Robotic Surgery training from Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru; Florida Hospital, USA; Yonsei university, Seoul (South Korea). He has successfully performed more than 4000 complex onco-surgical operations including open, laparoscopic and robotic procedures. He has expertise in entire range of breast surgeries including breast conserving surgery, breast oncoplastic surgery. He is trained in robotic surgeries but has special interest in Trans Oral Robotic Surgery (TORS), Robotic Colorectal and Robotic Thoracic surgeries. He has published numerous papers and research articles in journals of national and international repute. He has presented many award-winning papers in national and international conferences. Breast cancer surgery including breast conservation and oncoplastic procedures. Breast reconstruction, Sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, TORS, TOLS and Robotic Neck Surgery Robotic colorectal surgery Robotic Thoracic Surgeries Hepato-biliary and pancreatic Surgeries.
MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgical Oncology) Manipal University Vati Kutti Robotic fellowship Advanced Robotic Training in USA and South Korea.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.