Dr. Rashmi Pyasi Laparoscopic & GI Surgeon in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi top Laparoscopic & GI Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr. Rashmi Pyasi has 23 years of experience in surgery including Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery. She has vast experience of scar less, single incision laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and has done pioneering work in the super specialty of coloproctology having a rare distinction of performing over 1600 MIPHs. She also specialises in treatment of Female Surgical disorders, including laparoscopic (incisional) hernia repairs, weight loss surgery and breast disorders. She has delivered lectures as guest speaker in scientific sessions all over the country. Her work has been published in many scientific journals. She has been visited by many surgeons for training and learning her techniques of single incision and other minimally invasive surgery from all over the country. She is examiner in National Board of Examination for General and Minimal Access Surgery. She has to her credit being organizer of many national CMEs and Conferences. Education and Fellowships · MBBS July 1991, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, MP, · MS (General Surgery), Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, M P · Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES) · Training of laparoscopic surgery from Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Mumbai, 2008. · Certificate Course in Marine Medicine · Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India (FAIS) · FALS – Fellowship in Advance Laparoscopic Surgery (Hernia, Colorectal).
MBBS, MS (General Surgery).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.