Dr. Vijay Agarwal Medical Oncologist in Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore
With over 12+ years of experience, Dr. Vijay Agarwal top medical oncologist is a Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist at the Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore. Dr. Agarwal has been practicing Medical Oncology since 2004. He has vast experience in treating all types of solid tumors with chemotherapy and targeted therapy. After completing his undergraduate degree from J.N. Medical College, Belgaum, he went on to pursue his postgraduate training in Medicine (MD) at Manipal Academy of Higher Education. Dr. Agarwal then traveled to the United Kingdom to specialize in Medical Oncology and completed his MRCP and Specialist training in oncology (CCT). We subsequently worked as a consultant in Medical Oncology at the University Hospital Birmingham, UK. He has a keen interest in medical research, and he took some time out and devoted himself to cancer research which led to the award of a Ph.D. by Hull York Medical School, UK. He has authored various papers that have been published in peer-reviewed international journals and he has presented at conferences in India and around the world. He specializes in delivering chemotherapy and targeted therapy in solid tumors and strongly believes in practicing evidence-based medicine with a patient-centered approach. He keeps himself abreast with the latest developments in Oncology and aspires to deliver the best possible treatment and care to all his patients. He also has excellent communication skills and communicates very well with patients and colleagues.
Dr. Vijay Agarwal has been practicing in Medical Oncology since 2004. He has vast experience in treating all types of solid tumors with chemotherapy and targeted therapy. He has successfully managed a variety of complex cases that require intensive and novel chemotherapeutic approaches.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.