Dr. Govardhan Reddy Urologist in Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore
Dr. Govardhan Reddy top urologist in Bangalore is the lead consultant Urologist, Uro-oncologist, transplant and robotic surgeon. He is the lead surgeon in Uro-Oncology and renal transplantation at Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore and is presently involved in high end work in urology. Dr. Reddy is well-versed in the use of lasers for prostate and stone problems. He is one of the experts in PCNL (Percutaneous nephrolithotomy), which is percutaneous pinhole surgeries for big stones in the kidneys. Well versed in robotic urology work, Dr. Reddy is presently conducting robotic transplantation of kidney. He travels outside the state and India to conduct various surgeries in urology including renal transplant surgery. Dr. Reddy is invited as faculty to various urological educational forums in the state and outside and is also involved in treating international patients.
Dr. Reddy has completed his MBBS, MS (General surgery), DNB (urology), MRCS (UK) and FEBU and is a fellow of the European Board of Urology. After completing his graduation and working in India, he travelled to the UK and worked at various hospitals, especially concentrating on Uro-Oncology work.
Area of expertise
Critical care Nephrology, Transplantation, CAPD and Pediatric Nephrology. Uro-Oncology and renal transplantation. Percutaneous pinhole surgeries for big stones in the kidneys. Laser for stones and prostate(HoLEP). Laparoscopic surgeries. Paediatric urology. Uro Gynaecology (Sling surgeries and Prolapse surgeries). Andrology
Awards and recognitions
Graduated with distinction at undergraduate level. Best outgoing postgraduate in surgery at KIMS, Hubli. Best DNB (urology) graduate from Apollo Hospital, Chennai. Honoured as best urologist at national level.
Karnataka Urology Association. Bangalore Urology Association. Indian Medical Association. European Board of Urology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.