Dr. Vidyashankar P Nephrologist in Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vidyashankar P. is a too & leadung Consultant Nephrologist. Underwent Nephrology training from prestigious Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai under the renowned nephrologists, Dr. Alan F Almeida and Dr. N.K Hase. He is a Baxter Scienticia Scholar in CAPD University of Bejing. He excels in Percutaneous CAPD catheter insertion and Perm catheter insertion. Dr. Vidyashankar’s expertise is in Critical care Nephrology, Transplantation, CAPD and Pediatric Nephrology. He is an active Member of Indian Society of Nephrology, Member of International Society of Nephrology and also a Member of European Dialysis and Transplantation Association. Having an appreciable number of publications and paper presentations nationally and internationally. Dr. Vidyashankar was involved in numerous research programs such as, Validity of Iron studies in the diagnosis of iron deficiency in the presence of inflammation of hemodialysis and pre-dialysis patients, Efficacy and safety of Lanthanum carbonate in the management of hyperphosphatemia of chronic kidney disease, Factors determining the inflammatory state in hemodialysis patients: a cross sectional study
Area of expertise
Critical care nephrology. Transplantation. CAPD and Pediatric nephrology. Percutaneous. CAPD catheter insertion. Perm catheter insertion.
Awards and recognitions
Secured third position in the MBBS final examination conducted by the Gulbarga University, Karnataka. Winner of Indian Academy of Paediatric quiz at Zonal level held by Indian academy of Paediatricians. Won a first prize in National Neonatology Forum quiz at Zonal level. CAPD. Ranked 1st in DM Entrance examination conducted by Directorate of Medical Education, Maharashtra. Presented with the first prize in Nephropathology quiz at the Renal pathology national workshop held in Mumbai. Khurdeshji Bhurjis Best research paper in ISN west zone for –Determinants of inflammation in hemodialysis patients. High DSA and anti HLA antibody.
Karnataka Medical Council. International Society of Nephrology (ISN). Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN). European society of dialysis and transplantation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.