Dr. V. Narendra Kumar Paediatric Cardiologist in Rela Hospital, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. V. Narendra Kumar top Paediatric Cardiologist in Chennai is a Senior Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience in the field of Interventional cardiology, Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. He completed his MBBS from the renowned Chengalpattu Medical College and completed his MD from Thanjavur Medical College. He completed his DM Cardiology from the prestigious Madras Medical College. He has successfully performed more than 8000 coronary angiograms, 700 plus angioplasties and 300 plus primary Angioplasties in Acute Heart Attack patients. ]With impeccable competence in Pacemaker Implantation, ICD and CRT, Angioplasty in Chronic total occlusion, Bifurcation PCI, Peripheral Angioplasty and Renal artery stenting, he has proven competency in pre and post Heart Transplant evaluation, LVAD Management and Endomyocardial biopsy. His special interests are Primary PCI, Managing Heart failure patients, Imaging - OCT and IVUS in complex PCI scenarios and Heart Transplant evaluation and management.
Chengalpattu Medical College, MBBS, 2001.bThanjavur Medical College, MD (Paediatrics),2005. Madras Medical College, DM (Cardiology), 2014. FESC.
8000 Coronary Angiograms, 700 Angioplasties. 300 Primary Angioplasties in Acute MI. Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, ICD and CRT. Competency in coronary imaging using IVUS, OCT and FFR,. IABP and TPI. Pediatric and Neonatal Echocardiography, Stress Echo. Adult and Pediatric Right Heart cath studies. Endomyocardial Biopsy.
Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist, Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai. Senior Resident, Cardiology, Madras Medical College. Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Chettinad Medical College.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.