Dr. V. Narendra Kumar Paediatric Cardiologist in Rela Hospital Chennai
Dr. V. Narendra Kumar top Paediatric Cardiologist in Chennai is a Senior Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience in the field of Interventional cardiology, Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. He completed his MBBS from the renowned Chengalpattu Medical College and completed his MD from Thanjavur Medical College. He completed his DM Cardiology from the prestigious Madras Medical College. He has successfully performed more than 8000 coronary angiograms, 700 plus angioplasties and 300 plus primary Angioplasties in Acute Heart Attack patients. ]With impeccable competence in Pacemaker Implantation, ICD and CRT, Angioplasty in Chronic total occlusion, Bifurcation PCI, Peripheral Angioplasty and Renal artery stenting, he has proven competency in pre and post Heart Transplant evaluation, LVAD Management and Endomyocardial biopsy. His special interests are Primary PCI, Managing Heart failure patients, Imaging - OCT and IVUS in complex PCI scenarios and Heart Transplant evaluation and management.
Chengalpattu Medical College, MBBS, 2001.bThanjavur Medical College, MD (Paediatrics),2005. Madras Medical College, DM (Cardiology), 2014. FESC.
8000 Coronary Angiograms, 700 Angioplasties. 300 Primary Angioplasties in Acute MI. Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, ICD and CRT. Competency in coronary imaging using IVUS, OCT and FFR,. IABP and TPI. Pediatric and Neonatal Echocardiography, Stress Echo. Adult and Pediatric Right Heart cath studies. Endomyocardial Biopsy.
Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist, Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai. Senior Resident, Cardiology, Madras Medical College. Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Chettinad Medical College.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.