Dr. Purushothaman P. K ENT & Skull Base Surgeon in Rela Hospital Chennai
Dr. Purushothaman P. K top ENT & Skull Base Surgeon in Chennai. Dr. Purushothaman P. K is an Ear, Nose, and Throat surgeon with extensive experience in the field of Endoscopic sinus surgery, Endoscopic skull base surgery, endoscopic ear surgery, and Endoscopic laryngeal surgery. He underwent a clinical fellowship in Neuro otology and Lateral skull base surgery at Gruppo Otologica (Italy) and an Observational fellowship in Endoscopic skull base surgery ( Adelaide and Pittsburgh). His special interests include Rhinology, Endoscopic skull base surgery, and Endoscopic ear surgery, also being an international teaching faculty in the field of Endoscopic skull base surgery.
Micro ear surgery for deafness, discharging ear, and facial nerve paralysis. Functional endoscopic sinus surgery. Minimally invasive endoscopic skull base surgery for conditions like Pituitary adenoma, Clival chordoma, Craniopharyngioma, Anterior craniofacial resection, Petrous apex cholesterol granuloma, CSF leaks, and meningocele. Endoscopic orbital surgery. Phono surgery. Head and neck and skull base surgery for tumours of the larynx, nasal cavity, sinuses, ear, soft tissue tumours, and tumours of the salivary gland.
Affiliations And Memberships
He is a member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India and the Indian Society of Otology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.