Dr. Udgeath Dhir Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Udgeath best cardiac surgeon has operated over7500 cases in the tenure of eleven years. He is formally trained by Dr. Taweseeak for Rheumatic Mitral valve repair at Central Chest Institute, Bangkok and recently got trained for TAVI. He has also been associated with Escorts Heat Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi. His last association was with Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon as Senior Consultant- CTVS. Dr. Udgeath Dhir is a member in several associations like International Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons(STS), European Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons(EACTS) & International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery(ISMICS). Dr. Dhir has published papers in the leading journals & authored chapters in Cardiac Surgery text books. Dr. Udgeath Dhir has been awarded the Best Paper Presentation at International Coronary Congress. Dr. Dhir performs all variety of Adult Cardiac Surgery with special interests in Total Arterial Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Valvular, Coronary & Congenital heart Surgery, Heart Failure Surgery, Ventricular Assist Devices & Cardiac Transplant, Arrthymia Surgery.
MBBS, MS, M.CH ( CARDIAC SURGERY)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.