Dr. Trinanjan Basu Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre Mumbai
Dr. Trinanjan Basu top Radiation Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr. Basu's areas of expertise include treatment of head & neck cancers with IMRT/VMAT, and the application of SRS/SBRT in brain, spine, lung and prostate malignancies. He is experienced in PET-CT-based treatment planning and evaluation for head & neck malignancies, better techniques to spare normal structures and assess and improve quality of life. His future ambitions include analysing and documenting contemporary imaging-based outcome analysis (PET-CT and MRI) for diverse cancer sites and PET-CT and MRI based radiomics data and MRI linac based treatment. Dr. Basu has handled over 2000 cases so far.
MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
He was the recipient of the Neil Joseph Award for an observership program held at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He received the ESTRO Mobility Grant from the Institut Gustave Roussy (iGR), Paris to take part in a clinical rotation at iGR, Paris and the Orsay Proton Therapy Centre. He has received a travel grant and course at Cascais, Portugal for ESO-ESTRO radiation oncology masterclass, the ESMO translational research grant from the University of Vienna and the ESMO preceptorship travel grant from Zurich and Singapore. Dr. Basu completed his clinical observership in Prostate SBRT and Sarcoma Multidisciplinary management in sarcomas at the National Cancer Centre, Singapore in Dec 2018. He was a Fellow of the European School of Oncology (F-ESCO). He was also the recipient of the AROI-International Travel Grant.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.