Dr. Tarlochan Singh Kler Interventional Cardiologist in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Padma Bhushan Dr. Kler top & best cardiologist is presently working as Chairman, Fortis Heart and Vascular Institute at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram & Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Dr. Kler, completed his MBBS from Medical college, Patiala and MD in Medicine & DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh. He completed his MRCP from UK & then returned to India in 1989 & was one of the founding doctors of Escorts Heart Institute, where he spent 28 years & was its Executive Director for last 12 years of his stay. He is Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), UK and Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC). He is lifetime member of IMA, CSI, ICC, API, IHRS, & HRS. His last assignment was with PSRI Hospital, New Delhi as Chairman- PSRI Heart Institute. Dr. Kler is a very active interventional cardiologist and has performed more than 25,000 coronary, renal, carotid & peripheral angioplasties. He is pioneer in electrophysiology & he established the first dedicated Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute. He initiated radio Frequency Ablations programme at Escorts in 1993. He was the first doctor in India to implant an ICD, CRT-P & CRT-D. He also did the first HIS bundle pacing in India in 2015. He was instrumental in starting RF Ablation & cardiac devices implantation programme in many Centre in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka & Pakistan He has about 150 national & international journal articles to his name & has been on the editorial board of Indian Heart Journal. Dr. Kler is regularly invited as a guest faculty to various National & International conferences like HRS & ACC and has been a guest faculty in USA, France, Australia, Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh and Singapore. Dr. Kler has trained more than 200 doctors from India & abroad in the field of interventional cardiology & electrophysiology. He is Honorary Professor of Cardiology for Banaras Hindu University, (BHU) & O. P. Jindal University, Sonipat. He is also a scientific advisor to various multinational companies like Boston Scientific, Medtronic, & St. Jude, all incorporated in USA. Dr. Kler's services to the people of this country have been recognized by society. He has been awarded many awards, Prominent being D.Sc (Honoris Causa) by Punjab University, Chandigarh, Life time achievement award by Indian Medical Association & above all Padma Bhushan by govt of India in 2005. In 2014, he was honoured with Delhi Medical Association Centenary Award. Received Times Health Care Achievers Awards in 2017 in the category "Legends of Medicine?
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), F.R.C.P. (U.K.) FACC (USA), D.Sc (Honoris Causa)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.