Dr. Rajan Madan Laparoscopic Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Rajan Madan top Laparoscopic Surgeon in New Delhi. Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. Rajan Madan is a well-known name in the field of general and minimal access surgeries. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Advanced Laparoscopic training at UCSF California & Laparoscopic training at National Medical University Singapore.
Awarded honorary Fellowship of Indian association of gastro-intestinal endoscopic surgeon (FIAGES) in 2011. Awarded honorary Fellowship of Association of minimal access surgeons of India (FMAS) in 2013. Passed MBA (health) from ANNA University, in 2012. Chaired and lectured as faculty in many national and international conferences. Elected president of IMA – Karol Bagh branch for year 2013-2014. Served as Vice president of IMA – Karol Bagh branch for year 2012-2013.
Presently working as a Director in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
32 years of post MS experience in various capacities in different reputed hospitals of NCR of Delhi. 22 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery.
ASI. Delhi chapter ASI. AMASI. IAGES. HIS. Society for the surgery of the alimentary tract – USA
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.