Dr. Ravindra Vats Surgical Gastroenterologist in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ravindra Vats top Surgical Gastroenterologist in New Delhi. Dr. Ravindra Vats is a well-known name when it comes to bariatric and adv.laparoscopy surgeries in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS, Trained Bariatric Surgeon & Trained in Laparoscopic & Open GI Surgery.
Presently working as Associate Director in Surgical Gastroenterology, Advance Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Enamored by surgery even as a diligent young medical student he single mindedly set out to pursue a career in surgery. He succeeded in securing a highly competitive and sought after surgical residency seat at one of the oldest most respected universities in India at Allahabad. During his post graduation he endeared himself to his Professors and other faculty with his honest dedication and uncanny surgical sense. While at Allahabad University he stood well above his peers and was honored by a special Health Ministers award in recognition of his exceptional Medical talent. Armed with a Masters in Surgery in 2004 he undertook higher training in GI and GI onco surgery at the Army R R Hospital New Delhi India. Soon after he chose to gain experience in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery under the tutelage of Dr Deep Goel at the department of MIS Minimally Invasive Surgery, Bariatric & GI Onco Surgery at Artemis Health Institute Gurgaon Haryana. Much to the delight of his mentor he proved to be a quick learner and soon became proficient in Bariatric surgery and others advanced laparoscopic procedures. He is keenly interested in Metabolic Surgery and travelled to a centre of excellence at Hyderabad where he developed skills in duodeno jejunal-ilial interposition. He is a teaching faculty for Ethicon Suture Practicum and also for many institutional programs of Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
Association of Surgeons of India. International Federation for surgery of obesity and Metabolic Disorders. Obesity and Metabolic Society of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.