Dr. T. Surendra Reddy Radiation Oncologist in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. T. Surendra Reddy top Radiation Oncologist in Bangalore. Dr T. Surendra Reddy is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist at SPARSH Hospital. With over a decade of experience in the field of radiation oncology,Dr Reddyhas extensive experience treating various malignant and benign brain tumours using External Beam RadiationTherapy with the support of various technologies like 3DCRT,IMRT,IGRT, Rapid Arc, Gated RapidArc, Respiratory Gating, Deep inspiratory breath holding for left sided breast malignancies, SRS, SRT, SBRT or SABR, TBI in bone marrow transplant, TSET).He has been practising systemic therapies including chemotherapy,targeted therapy, hormonal therapy in solid malignancies since 2011.
Dr. Reddy completed MBBS from Narayana Medical College, Nellore and DNB in Radiotherapy from Bangalore Institute of Oncology. He is a member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and ESMO. Prior to joining SPARSH Hospital, Dr Surendra has been working at some of the top private hospitals in India.
Dr. Surendra comes with a decade of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology.
Area Of Expertise:
Managing oncological emergencies like metastatic spinal cord compression, superior vena cava syndrome, management of febrile, neutropenia in patients on chemotherapy. Treating various malignant and benign tumours . Brachytherapy procedures which include volume-based ICBT and ISBT in cervical cancer, IVB in postoperative carcinoma cervix and endometrial cancer, ISB Tin oral cavity and oropharyngeal malignancies, ILBT in carcinoma oesophagus and cholangiocarcinoma, ISBT for carcinoma breast as APBI. Palliative care . Breast Cancer . Gynaecological malignancies . Carcinoma Prostate . Carcinoma Lung . Colo-Rectalmalignancy . Head and Neck Malignancies.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.