Dr. Muralidhar S. Kathalagiri Laparoscopic & GI Surgeon in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Muralidhar S. Kathalagiri top Laparoscopic & GI Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr Muralidhar S Kathalagiri is a Consultant in Surgical Gastroenterology at SPARSH Hospitals, Bangalore, who is an expert in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, General and Gastrointestinal Surgery. Dr Muralidhar S Kathalagiri has done his Surgical Training from Prestigious KMC under Manipal University. Post that he has completed fellowship training in Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery from Various Reputed institutes in the country. He also has completed his National Board Fellowship in Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery. Dr Muralidhar has more than 15+ years of experience in his area of specialization. He has been associated with major hospitals and teaching institutions in the past. Dr Muralidhar specializes in various aspects of Advanced Laparoscopic, Bariatric and Gastrointestinal Surgery. He over his vast career specializes in performing major surgeries by Minimally invasive or Laparoscopic technique. Hepatobiliary Surgeries such as Lap Cholecystectomy, Lap CBD Exploration, Lap Choledochal Cyst excision, Laparoscopic pancreatico jejunostomy, Lap Pancreatic cystojejunostomy, Lap Distal Pancreatectomy, Lap Splenectomy etc. Bariatric or Obesity Surgery such as Lap Sleeve Gastrectomy, Lap RYGB, Lap SAGB etc. Hernia Surgery Such as Lap Inguinal Hernia Surgery, Lap Umbilical Surgery, Minimally invasive Abdominal wall reconstructive Surgeries for Complex and Recurrent Hernias etc. Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery Such as Lap Nissen’s Fundoplication, Lap Heller’s Cardiomyotomy, Lap Gastrectomy, Lap Gastrojejunostomy, Lap Bariatric Surgery, etc. Colorectal Surgery such as Lap Right Hemicolectomy, Lap Anterior resection, Lap Low anterior resection, Lap Rectopexy, Lap Sigmoid resection, LASER procedures for Piles and Fistula and Minimally invasive procedure for Piles etc. He is a compassionate Surgeon and always has a patient-first approach. He has presented many papers in various National and International Conferences. He has authored in Minimal Access Surgery Books and Published many Articles in Various Journals. He also conducted various training programs and workshops.
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, FNB (MAS), FMAS, FIAGES, FALS (Robotic Surgery).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.