Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan Urologist in Rela Hospital Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan top Urologist in Chennai. Dr. Suresh has rich experience in urology and has sub-specialist interest in cancers related to Genito-Urinary Tract. He has been in the field of Urology for 22 Years with sub-specialist experience of 8 Years. He completed his MBBS from Stanley Medical College in 1996 and MS in General Surgery from Govt. Royapettah Hospital in 1999. His further Urology training is from the UK, having completed his MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK in 2000 and FRCS in Urology from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK in 2013. He has been boarding certified and obtained CCT in Urology from the UK in 2014. He has also obtained an MD fromUniversity of London for his research in to prostate Cancer in 2007. In addition, he has done a BAUS (British association of Urological Surgeons) approved fellowship in open pelvic and upper tract oncology at Cardiff, United Kingdom and is highly competent to perform complex procedures such as like radical prostatectomy, cystectomy and ileal conduit, open radical nephrectomy including those invading IVC and RPLND. He has got special interest in laparoscopic surgery and has done a BAUS approved laparoscopic fellowship at Royal Preston hospital, United Kingdom and learning to do laparoscopic procedures as lap. nephrectomy, lap. cystectomy and ileal conduit, lap. prostatectomy and lap. partial nephrectomies.
In addition, Dr Suresh Radhakrishnan has special interest in the following conditions: Prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment including transrectal prostate biopsy. Open Radical and Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy, Radical Cystectomy. Stone disease of the urinary tract. Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatments like laparoscopic nephrectomy and laparoscopic pyeloplasty. Rigid and Flexible Uretero-renoscopy and laser treatment of renal and ureteric stones. Bipolar TURP (TURIS). Laser Prostatectomy (HOLEP/THULEP). Incontinence procedures such as TOT. Insertion of penile prosthesis for erectile dysfunction.
Over 22 years’ experience in the field of urology. Expert in endourology and trained with a special interest in urological cancers. Specific expertise in laparoscopic and open pelvic urology. Academically oriented, having done clinical research for a period of 3 years during his training period.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.