Dr. Sunil Kumar Swain Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sunil Kumar Swain top Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Hyderabad operated on more than 2000 babies with congenital heart disease. The experience in Paediatric Heart Transplantation and ECMO’s is field of interest. Did first Paediatric Cardiac ECMO at Care Hospital, Hyderabad in 2012 and first Paediatric heart Transplantation in 2017 at Continental Hospital , Hyderabad.
MBBs, MS, Mch(Cardiac Surgery,AIIMS), FIACS
November 2016 till date : Senior Consultant, Paediatric Cardiac surgery, Continental Hospital ,Hyderabad, India. November 2013– November 1016: Senior Consultant, Paediatric Cardiac surgery, Lotus Children’s Hospital , Hyderabad, India. September 2011– November 2013:onsultant, Paediatric Cardiac surgery, Care Hospital , Hyderabad, India. February 2011– September 2011: Consultant, Paediatric Cardiac surgery, Innova Hospital , Hyderabad, India.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India. Life Member of Paediatric Cardiological Society of India. Associate Member of European association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons. Associate Member of World society of congenital heart surgeons. Fellow of Paediatric Cardiac surgery, MCH, Brisbane, Australia. Fellow of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic surgeons.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.