Dr. Raghava Dutt Mulukutla Spine Surgeon in Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Raghava Dutt Mulukutla top Spine Surgeon in Hyderabad is a Spine Surgeon in Apollo Hospital Jubilee Hills with with 42+ years of experience.
M.S. (Ortho), FRCS (Edin), M.Ch (Orth), Liv.UK
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
AMONGST THE HIGHEST IN NUMBER OF SURGERIES FOR CORRECTION OF SCOLIOSIS/KYPHOSIS IN INDIA. SURGERY FOR CORRECTION OF SPINAL DEFORMITIES. SPINAL OSTEOTOMIES AND VERTEBRAL COLUMN RESECTIONS. REDO SPINE SURGERY. SURGERY FOR PAEDIATRIC SPINAL DEFORMITIES. MINIMAL ACCESS SPINE SURGERY AND ENDOSCOPIC SPINE SURGERY. SURGERY FOR LUMBAR DISC: MICROSCOPIC/ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY. SPINAL STENOSIS SURGERY. CERVICAL DISCECTOMY, CERVICAL DISCREPLACEMENT. SUGERY FOR CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS. SURGERY FOR SPINAL TUMORS AND INFECTIONS OF SPINE. SURGERY FOR SPONDYLOLISTHESIS. SPINAL INJURIES : CERVICAL /THORACIC /LUMBAR. VERTEBROBLASTY AND KYPHOPLASTY FOR SPINAL FRACTURES IN ELDERY.
Awards And Achievements
PRESIDENT: Associations of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI) 2017-19. Vice President: Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States. Editor in Chief: Journal of OASIS. Member: Editorial Board Asian Spine Journal. Reviewer: SPINE. Reviewer: Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. Conducted over 10 National and State conferences.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
AP Chapter of Indian Orhtopedic Association. Member Indian orthopedic Association. Member Association of Spine Surgeons of India. Member IMA. Member of Orthopedic Associations of South Indian States. Executive Commission member – Twin cities Spine Association. Member of twin cities Orthopedic Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.