Dr. Subash Chandra Cardiologist in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Subash Chandra Top & best cardiologist in India is a highly trusted name in the field of cardiology. He has successfully performed over 25,000 complex cardiology procedures and has been honoured with various national and international awards.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), DM (Cardiology) AIIMS, United States Medical Licensing examination (USA) & PDF (Brussels, Belgium)
Presently working as a Chairman & HOD in Cardiology Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Director & Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute,New Delhi. Director - Narinder Mohan Heart Centre. Senior Consultant - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. Assistant Professor of Cardiology - AIIMS, New Delhi. Clinical Registrar- JN Medical College, Aligarh.
Coronary Interventions - Over 25, 000 Complex angioplasties, Rotablation. Structural Heart Diseases - Mitral - Over 4000 including Emergency, pulmonary edema and pregnant patients. Pulmonary - over 200 congenital pulmonic stenosis opened with Polyethylene and INOUE balloon. Congenital and Rheumatic Young Aortic stenosis- Over 100 retrograde and antegrade technique using INOUE balloon. Adult Congenital Device Closure- 100 aprx. Endovascular Interventions - Renal, Carotid, Coarctations, Aortic and subclavian, Iliofemoral, popliteal angioplasties. IVC Filter placement, EVAR, TEVAR. Device Implantation - Permanent pacemaker Implantation - over 3000 including ventricular, atrial, dual chamber pacemakers, AICD, Biventricular pacemaker (Heart failure pacing) and Combo (CRT-D) devices.
Member National Academy of Medical Sciences. Cardiology Society of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.