Dr. Sreekanth CN Surgical Oncologist in Yashoda Hospitals Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Dr. Sreekanth CN top Surgical Oncologist in Hyderabad is one of the Best Consultant Surgical Oncologists with immense knowledge and experience in treating all types of surgical oncology issues with utmost proficiency. He has a keen interest and expertise in the management of Head & Neck Oncosurgery, Thyroid Surgery, Breast Cancer Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Thoracic Oncology, VATS Esophagectomy, VATS Mediastinal Tumour Excision, and Gynecologic & Pelvic Surgery.
Completed Online Course in Thoracic Oncology authorized by University of Michigan on 15 Jan, 2022. Trained as Console Surgeon of da Vinci Surgical System at Yenepoya Training Centre, Mangalore on December 19, 2019. Completed International VATS Advanced Course at ‘The Belt and Road’ West China Hospital, Chengdu, China from 23rd to 25th Sep, 2019. Attended 8th Advanced Course on the Management of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) after Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) at Hamburg, Germany, 15-17 February 2018. Aug 2010-Aug 2013: M.Ch ((Surgical Oncology), Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. May 2004-Nov 2007: MS (General Surgery), Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad. Jun 2001-Jun 2002: Internship, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. Nov 1996-May 2001: MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Associative Editor for International Journal of Research in Cancertherapy-rubatosis.org. October 2013-Present: Senior Consultant-Surgical Oncology, Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery, Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad. July 2009-Dec 2009: Senior Resident, Department of Surgical Oncology, MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Institute, Hyderabad. July 2008-Dec 2008: Senior Resident, Department of Surgical Oncology, MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Institute, Hyderabad. Jan 2003-Dec 2003: Junior Resident Doctor, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital, Vidya Nagar, Hyderabad.
Complex Cancer Surgery. Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery. Tumour Resection and Reconstruction. Breast:Conservative/Oncoplastics/Reconstruction Surgery. Uterus and Ovarian Cancer Surgery.
Special Interest and Expertise
Head & Neck Oncosurgery. Thyroid Surgery. Breast Cancer Surgery. Gastrointestinal Surgery (Stomach, Colon, Rectum, Gall Bladder, Pancreatic & Liver Cancers). Thoracic Oncology (Lung Cancer-Lobectomy/Pneumonectomy). VATS Esophagectomy. VATS Mediastinal Tumor Excision. Gynecologic & Pelvic Surgery (Endometrium, Cervical & Ovarian Cancers). Hepatobiliary Surgery. Minimally Invasive Surgery. Peritoneal Surface Malignancies & HIPEC. Robotic Surgery.
Permanent Registration with the Telangana Medical Council, affiliated with the Medical Council of India. (Registration No 48588). Registered with Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai with Registration No: 2011/06/1775. Life Member of the Association of Surgeons of India (Membership No: FL.19063). Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (Membership No: N0020). Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (Membership No: 5165). Member of Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies (Membership No: 92).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.