Dr. Pavan K Addala Surgical Gastroenterologist in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Pavan K Addala is a top Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist and Bariatric Surgeon with extensive knowledge and experience in treating all types of gastroenterology diseases. His areas of expertise include gastrointestinal, liver, and biliary cancer surgeries, pancreatic cancer surgeries, bariatric (weight loss) surgeries (laparoscopic and endoscopic), advanced laparoscopic surgeries for GI and HBP cancer and non-cancer diseases, laparoscopic anti-reflux surgeries for GERD, laparoscopic hernia repairs, and third space endoscopic surgeries.
Certificate Course in Endobariatrics: Mohak Bariatric Centre, Indore. Fellow of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS)-Oncology. Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (FIAGES). DNB Surgical Gastroenterology: Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. MS General Surgery: Manipal University. MBBS: Manipal University.
Currently working as a Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist and Bariatric Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad. 2015-2020: Consultant GI Surgeon, NRI Medical College and General Hospital. 2015-2020: Consultant GI Surgeon, Sree Prathima Superspeciality Hospital, Guntur. 2015-2020: Consultant Bariatric Surgeon, Endolife Hospital, Guntur. 2012-2015: Senior Registrar, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. 2010-2011: Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Pinnamaneni Siddartha Institute of Medical Sciences, Vijayawada. 2007-2010: Junior Registrar, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University.
Special Interest and Expertise
Gastrointestinal, Liver and Biliary Cancer Surgery. Pancreatic Cancer Surgery. Bariatric (Weight loss) Surgery-Laparoscopic and Endoscopic. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for GI and HBP Cancer and Non-Cancer Diseases. Laparoscopic Anti-Reflux Surgery for GERD. Laparoscopic Hernia Repairs. Third Space Endoscopic Surgery.
Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES). Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Society for Surgery of Alimentary Tract (SSAT-USA). Indian HepatoBiliary Pancreatic Association (IHBPA). Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists (IASG). Association of Colo-Rectal Surgeons of India (ACRSI).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.