Dr. K. V. Shivanand Reddy Neurosurgeon in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurosurgeon in Hyderabad. Dr. K. V. Shivanand Reddy is one of the best Consultant Neurosurgeons with immense knowledge and 15+ years of experience in treating all types of neurologic diseases with the utmost proficiency. He has a keen interest and expertise in the management of Complex Brain Surgeries, Neurovascular Surgeries, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries, Emergency Brain and Spine Trauma Surgeries, and Stroke Surgeries, among others.
Fellow Cerebrovascular Surgery: Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Canada. Fellow Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Wooridul Spine Centre, South Korea. FRCS (Neurosurgery): Edinburgh, UK, Youngest in the State. MCH (Neurosurgery): Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana. MS (General Surgery): JSS Medical College, Mysore. MBBS: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
2021-Present: Consultant Neurosurgeon, Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad. 2020-2021: Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon, Mallareddy Narayana Hospital, Hyderabad. 2019-2020: Fellow Cerebrovascular Surgery, Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Canada. Fellow Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Wooridul Spine Centre, South Korea. 2016-2019: Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, NIMS, Hyderabad. 2013-2016: Senior Resident, Department of General Surgery, JSS Medical College, Hyderabad. 2012-2013: Internship at CMC Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Complex Brain Surgeries. Neurovascular Surgeries. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries. Emergency Brain and Spine Trauma Surgeries. Stroke Surgeries.
Special Interest and Expertise
Brain Aneurysm Surgeries. Complex Spine Surgeries. Skull Base Tumors. Neuro-Oncology. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries. Epilepsy Surgeries. DBS Surgeries.
NSI. TNSA. APNSA
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.