Dr. Sohani Verma IVF & Infertility Doctor in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sohani Verma is aTop most Infertility Specialist in India and Practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals. She completed MBBS , FRCOG, MRCOG. She has 32+ years experience.
MBBS, MRCOG (UK), FRCOG (UK), FICOG, FIMSA, PGDMLS, PGDHHM, FMAS
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Infertility, Assisted Reproduction (IVF, ICSI, IUI). High Risk Pregnancies.
32+ years experience in Obs. & Gynae. Over 22 year of experience in IVF and Infertility. Senior Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, Infertility and IVF specialist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, since 1996. Incharge IVF Lab – Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, since 2002. International Experience: 15 years experience of working at various teaching and non-teaching hospitals in U.K. with special focus on high risk pregnancy and infertility. 4 ½ years experience of practicing as a full time “Infertility and IVF Specialist” at Sheffield Fertility Centre, UK and Research Associate at University of Sheffield UK. 32 years Postgraduate experience in India and UK . Over 22 years experience in IVF and Infertility in UK and India. 14 Years work experience in UK . 10 years ( 1979 - 89) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at various teaching & non teaching hospitals of UK. 4 years in IVF From July 1989 to Sept. 1993- as Senior Infertility and IVF Specialist at Sheffield Fertility Centre & Jessop (Teaching) Hospital for Women UK under Professor I.D. Cooke and as Research Fellow at University of Sheffield , UK
Professional Memberships And Certifications
British Fertility Society, U.K. Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist (UK). Continued Professional Development (CPD) Programme. Indian Medical Association - Indian Fertility Society. Association Of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist of Delhi. (AOGD – FOGSI) - Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction. Indian Menopause Society. Delhi Society for Prenatal Diagnosis & Therapy. Endometriosis Society of India. Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi. Indian Menopause Society. Delhi Society for Prenatal Diagnosis & Therapy. Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction. Indian Fertility Society. Endometriosis Society of India. NARCHI Association For Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI). Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.