Dr. Shishir Seth Hemato-oncologist & BMT Specialist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Shishir Seth is a top most, highly skilled seasoned bone marrow specialist and a haematologist working with Apollo Hospitals, Delhi.
Worked as Consultant, - Hemato-oncology & Stem Cell Transplant (BMT), at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New-Delhi · Worked as Fellow-Leukemia/Bone Marrow Transplantation, Division Of Hematology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Worked as senior resident (DM-Clinical Hematology) at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India. Worked as consultant at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi. · Worked as Sr. Resident at GTB Hospital, New Delhi. Worked as Clinical assistant- Hematology at PD Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai. · Worked as Sr. AMO at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai. · Worked as Junior resident at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India. Worked as principal investigator for 2010DRL001: An investigator initiated observational study to evaluate the response rate and toxicity (safety) of the combination of bendamustine and rituximab (BR) in fresh adult chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients . Principal Investigator for IVPL_RT_01: A study of Rituximab in patients with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma a type of cancer.
Awards And Achievements
Successfully performed more than 150 Hematopoietic stem cell Transplants (BMT). 40% of which was allogeneic including Haplo-identical and antigen mismatch transplants. As a Hematologist & Hemato-oncologist taking care of Acute Leukemia (AML/ ALL), Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, CML, CLL, Chronic Myelo-proliferative Neoplasm, Myelodysplastic syndrome as well as anemia, Thalassemia, Bleeding and clotting disorders. We had performed more than 300 induction therapies for acute leukemia.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (Life Member), American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.