Dr. Shashidhar TB ENT Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Shashidhar TB top & best ENT surgeon is an exceptionally talented, hard working, dedicated consultant ENT and Head and Neck surgeon with enormous experience in handling challenging cases. His clinical interests include airway reconstruction, treating swallowing disorders, sleep apnea surgery, general ENT to go along with pediatric ENT. Considering his international exposure (abroad training), he is perfectly capable of providing top notch treatment to his patients. Dr Shashidhar is a passionate learner with a flair for research, academics and teaching. In a career filled with accolades and achievements, Dr Shashidhar TB has never let the positivity get to his head. He is one of the calmest medical professionals practicing today. To his credit are numerous publications in national and international journals. He was the Runner-Up in International Pediatric Otolaryngology conference for the best paper award. Being a pediatric ENT, he has done thousands of successful surgeries on infants. Sometimes, Dr Shashidhar has taken up those cases which others have given negative response to.
M.B.B.S. , M.S. (ENT) , ECFMG (USA)
Medical School - Madras Medical School , Chennai
Post Graduate Programs - Lady Hardinge Medical College , New Delhi
1.Clinical Visiting Fellow , 2008
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, USA
2.Pediatric ENT, 2009
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, USA
3.USMLE and ECFMG Certification, 2009
Chicago, Illinois, USA
4.Robotic Surgery Familiarization Course, 2011
Ecole Europeenne de Chirurgie, Paris , France
Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India, Delhi And Haryana
Indian Sleep Surgeons Association
Laryngology And Voice Association
Association Pediatric Otolaryngologist, India
•Sleep and Airway Surgery
•Sleep Apnea Surgery
•Head and Neck Oncosurgery
Procedures (special procedures):
•Taking up one of the most challenging cases of Airway reconstruction and using innovative new techniques
•Credited for 1 st pediatric balloon laryngoplasty and LTR with alar grafting in the country
•Fibreoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing and drug induced sleep endoscopy
•Routine ent surgeries
•Surgeries for drooling , airway reconstruction etc.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.