Dr. Dilpreet Bajwa ENT Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dilpreet Bajwa top ENT Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr Dilpreet Bajwa, is a Consultant in the Dept of ENT at Artemis Hospital with expertise in management of simple and complex conditions associated with ear, nose and throat diseases. She has been trained at Asia’s highest volume surgical ENT center at Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi and has been treating these conditions of more than a decade. she has vast experience and knowledge in the diagnosis as well as treatment of both adult as well aspeadiatric ENT issues such as hearing problem, nasal blockage, snoring, sleep apnoea,vertigo, tinnitus, swallowing problems. Shealso has rich experience of doing both routine and advanced surgeries such as Endoscopic sinus surgery, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, sleep apnoea surgeries, thyroid surgeries and ear surgeries, tracheostomy, foreign body removal, airway emergencies. She is also proficient in advanced procedures like advanced Functional Sinus surgery, thyroid surgeries, endoscopic ear surgeries and complex airway surgeries. She has been trained in assessment of swallow disorders with Functional endoscopic assessment of swallowing. She has active interest in Allergic conditions and is proficient in Skin Allergy testing. She has multiple publications both nationally and internationally. She has presented at multiple national forums. She has also mentored various fellows in the field of ENT.
-Endosocpic sinus surgery
-Endoscopic medial maxillectomy
-Foreign body removal
-Pediatric related ENT surgeries Cochlear implantation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.