Dr. Sharan Shivraj Patil Orthopaedic Surgeon in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sharan Shivraj Patil top Orthopaedic Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr Sharan completed his medical school with an academic distinction from MR Medical College, Gulbarga after a brief stint at St Martha’s Hospital in Bangalore. His post-graduate education was at Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He was awarded D‘Othro in 1990 followed by the MS (Ortho) in1991 with a Gold medal. In 1992, Sharan moved to the UK for further training. He worked in some of the premier teaching institutions in north-west England, including Alder Hey’s Children’s Hospital – one of the largest paediatric hospitals in Europe. This institution, known for many firsts in the world of orthopaedics, gave him extensive training in operating on challenging orthopaedic problems in children. The other renowned organizations where he gained valuable experience were Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Hope Hospital, Manchester and Warrington District General Hospital. In 1995, Sharan was bestowed with the coveted degree of Mch Ortho from Liverpool University, making him the youngest graduate to be accorded this honour since the course began in 1926. A promising and comfortable career in England and the prospect of moving to the US was inviting. However, this was overshadowed by a strong desire to serve his own countrymen by applying the knowledge and experience he had gained in the West. He figured prominently in British media when the concept of reverse brain drain to India was featured. Sharan returned back to India in 1996 and joined the premier Institute of Manipal Hospital in Bangalore as their consultant in Orthopaedics. Whilst working with this organization, he single-handedly performed over 5000 major complex surgical procedures, especially in the field of Paediatric Orthopedics, Joint Replacement and Complex Trauma. This earned him the impeccable reputation of delivering high-quality orthopaedic care. To pursue the dream of taking world standard quality medical care to the masses, SPARSH Hospital was established in the year 2006 with 120 beds and 5 operating rooms with a capacity of carrying out over 30 surgeries a day. SPARSH is committed to constantly explore opportunities and develop processes and systems by which healthcare could become affordable in India. Dr. Sharan has been an important pillar in the growth of SPARSH. With the aim of providing Tier 1 quality healthcare and making it available and affordable, he has led SPARSH to expand to different units. These units aim to provide premium quality care across Tier 1 and Tier 2 regions in Karnataka.
MBBS, M.S. (Orth), Mch (Orth), Liverpool, FRCS (England).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.