Dr. Shantesh Kaushik Cardiac Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals - Navi Mumbai
Dr. Shantesh Kaushik top Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai is a renowned consultant cardio-thoracic & vascular surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai. He has more than 28+ years of experience.
MS, DNB (Gen Surg.), MCh (Thor. Surg.), DNB (Cardio-thor. Surg.), MD
Lecturer in Surgery, B.J. Medical College, Pune - 1992. Registrar in Cardiothoracic Surg., Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia - 1996 - 1998. Fellow in Cardiothoracic Surg., Chief Resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery Boston Medical Center and Lahey Clinic, Boston, USA - 1999 - 2002.
Awards And Achievements
The Dr. Bhave Prize (Pune University) for standing second in the subject of surgery at the MBBS examination. The Godbole Prize, the Dr. B. N. Ranade Prize and the G.M. Phadke Prize (Pune University) for standing first at the MS (Gen. Surgery) examination (Jan 1992). The Parsuram Memorial Award of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (IACTS) on being adjudged the best young investigator of the year 1994.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Fellow in Cardiothoracic Surg., Chief Resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery Boston Medical Centre and Lahey Clinic, Boston, USA. FCCP - Elected Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.