Dr. Nitish Jhawar Colorectal Surgeon Apollo Hospitals - Navi Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nitish Jhawar top Colorectal Surgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Nitish Jhawar, MS , FMAS, FIAGES, FACRSI, FALS General, Laparoscopic & Robotic surgeon, Colorectal surgeon and Hernia specialist in Mumbai, India with 25 years extensive experience. He has performed thousands of Laparoscopic Gall Bladder, Appendix, Hernia, Colorectal LASER and General Surgeries. Dr Jhawar has advance fellowships in Minimal Access Surgery, laparoscopic Surgery and Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery. Dr Jhawar is Expert in Hernia Surgery laparoscopy, Robotic and AWR (Abdominal wall reconstruction) for complex hernia. He has done S2S visitation program: Hernia Surgery from Boston University School of Medicine. He has Fellowship of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India (FACRSI) along with Fellowship in colorectal surgeries from USA. Dr Jhawar has Advance training in proctology and Piles treatment (DGHAL) from Austria. He specializes in constipation treatment including manometry and Constipation Surgery-STARR for ODS. He has undergone training in sphincter saving treatment of Fistula- video assisted endoscopic treatment VAAFT from Dr. Monreio from Berlin, Germany, the inventor of the technique. He attended TAMIS Hands on workshop in Berlin, Germany. Training in EPSIT (Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus treatment) from Berlin, Germany. He is expert in LASER treatment for Piles, Fistula, Fissure, pilonidal sinus and varicose veins. Regularly conducts operative workshops for teaching surgeons all across, e.g., LASER & Minimal access Hernia surgery. Teaching faculty for surgeons at Johnson House Ethicon and Cemast (centre of excellence for Minimal Access Surgery) Mumbai.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Laparoscopic Surgery. Robotic Surgery. Abdominal Wall Reconstruction AWR for complex hernia surgery. Hernia Repair minimally invasive. LASER in Coloproctology in PIles , Fissure ,Fistula , Pilonidl sinus. Pelvic floor Lab. VAAFT in fistula & Pilonidal sinus surgery. DGHAL for Hemorrhoids.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Teacher for Post graduate fellowship MUHS in Colorectal Surgery (Zen Hospital, Mumbai)• Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI) . Faculty Ethicon Endosurgery Mumbai. Faculty CeMAST Worli Mumbai. Association Of Minimal Access Surgeon Of India(AMASI). Association Of Colorectal Surgeons Of India (ACRSI). Indian Association Of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeon (IAGES). Navi-Mumbai Surgical Society (NMSS). Mumbai Surgical Society (MSS).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.