Dr. Saurabh Rawall Spine & Scoliosis Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Saurabh Rawall top Spine & Scoliosis Surgeon in Delhi with more than 16 years experience in the field of spinal surgery is now working with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi.
MBBS (AIIMS), MS ORTHO (AIIMS), FNB SPINE SURGERY, ADULT SPINE FELLOWSHIP FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY (CANADA), PAEDIATRIC SPINE FELLOWSHIP FROM WESTMEAD CHILDRENS' HOSPITAL (SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA)
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Paediatric Spine — Scoliosis and Kyphosis Correction. Cost Effective Spinal Surgery Solutions. Osteoporotic vertebral fractures.
Awards And Achievements
Selected for prestigious Senior Spine Fellowship at Queens's Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK in 2014. Selected for the short term AO Spine Fellowship in 2012; 2011 APOA DePuy Spine Travelling Fellowship; KT Dholakia. Gold Medal for best oral presentation at IOACON 2011, Noida. EuroSpine 2011 travel grant to attend the annual conference at Milan, Italy. Best paper award at DOACON, Jan, 2011. Secured 14th rank amongst approx. 40,000 students appearing for AIIMS pre-PG exam, 2005. Awarded Institute Prize for highest marks in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology in 2002. Secured 2nd rank amongst approx. 2 lac students appearing for All India PMT exam in 2000.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Association of Spine Surgeons of India. Delhi Spine Soceity. India Orthopaedic Association. Delhi Orthopaedic Association. AO Spine International.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.