Dr. Saurabh Rawall Spine & Scoliosis Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Saurabh Rawall top Spine & Scoliosis Surgeon in Delhi with more than 16 years experience in the field of spinal surgery is now working with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi.
MBBS (AIIMS), MS ORTHO (AIIMS), FNB SPINE SURGERY, ADULT SPINE FELLOWSHIP FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY (CANADA), PAEDIATRIC SPINE FELLOWSHIP FROM WESTMEAD CHILDRENS' HOSPITAL (SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA)
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Paediatric Spine — Scoliosis and Kyphosis Correction. Cost Effective Spinal Surgery Solutions. Osteoporotic vertebral fractures.
Awards And Achievements
Selected for prestigious Senior Spine Fellowship at Queens's Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK in 2014. Selected for the short term AO Spine Fellowship in 2012; 2011 APOA DePuy Spine Travelling Fellowship; KT Dholakia. Gold Medal for best oral presentation at IOACON 2011, Noida. EuroSpine 2011 travel grant to attend the annual conference at Milan, Italy. Best paper award at DOACON, Jan, 2011. Secured 14th rank amongst approx. 40,000 students appearing for AIIMS pre-PG exam, 2005. Awarded Institute Prize for highest marks in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology in 2002. Secured 2nd rank amongst approx. 2 lac students appearing for All India PMT exam in 2000.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Association of Spine Surgeons of India. Delhi Spine Soceity. India Orthopaedic Association. Delhi Orthopaedic Association. AO Spine International.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.