Dr. Satyaranjan Das Hemato-Oncologist & BMT Specialist in Jaypee Hospital Noida
Dr. Satyaranjan Das top & best bmt specialist has spearheaded the Bone Marrow Transplant Program in the Armed Forces and has been involved in more than 800 Bone Marrow Transplant cases.
Post Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Haematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore. MD (Paed) – Bombay University. MBBS- V.S.S. Medical College, Sambalpur University.
Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHBT). Founder Member of Indian Society of Blood and Marrow Transplant (ISBMT). Founder Member and Vice President of Indian Myeloma Academic Group (IMAGE). Delhi Society of Hematology. Founder Member of Delhi Hematology group. Mumbai Hematology Group. Marine Medical Society of India. Bombay Medical Congress. Pune Hematology Group. Asia Pacific BMT Society (APBMT). Indian Academy Pediatrics. Pediatric Hematology Oncology.
35 years in Armed Forces Medical Services including peace & field. Has spearheaded the Bone Marrow Transplant Program in the Armed Forces and has been involved in more than 800 Bone Marrow Transplant cases. Professor & Head, Dept. of Clinical Hematology & Centre for Stem Cell Transplantation & Research, Army Hospital (R & R), Delhi. Professor & Head, Dept. of Clinical Hematology & Stem Cell Transplantation, INHS Asvini, Mumbai. Professor & Head, Dept. of Clinical Hematology & Centre for Stem Cell Transplantation, Command Hospital & AFMC, Pune.
Areas Of Interest
Transplant for Thalassemia, Immune Deficiency Syndromes. HAPLO and MUD Transplant in Leukemia. Management and Transplant in Multiple Myeloma. Management of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN). Management and Transplant in Aplastic Anemia.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.