Dr. Ashish Rai Plastic Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital Noida | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Ashish Rai has experience of 22+ years in the field of Plastic Surgery which includes Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, Vascular Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oncoplastic, Brachial Plexus and Reconstructive Surgeries for Trauma and Burns. He has special training in Microvascular, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Rai completed MS (General Surgery) from IMS, Banaras Hindu University and DNB (Plastic Surgery) from MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. He is also a Diplomate of National Board in General Surgery. He has worked as specialist in Plastic Surgery at LNJP Hospital and GTB Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was working as Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery at PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
American College Of Surgeons (USA). Fellowship in Orthognathic Surgery, Recklinghausen, Germany. Identity Preserving Facelift Surgery, Munich, Germany.
Association of Surgeons of India. Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. National Academy of Burn Injuries. National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. National Academy of Business, India. International Society of Burn Injury (ISBI). Nail Society of India (NSI). Breast Reconstructive Association of India. Society of Wound Care and Research. Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Rai has experience of 22 years in the field of Plastic Surgery which includes Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, Vascular Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oncoplastic, Brachial Plexus and Reconstructive Surgeries for Trauma and Burns. He has special training in Microvascular, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rai has more than 20 publications in national & international journals and textbooks to his credit. Dr Ashish Rai is also a reviewer in many national and international journals of Plastic, Aesthetic, Cleft lip and Palate Surgery. He is also a subject expert for faculty selection at various Universities. Dr Rai has numerous presentation at various national and international conferences. He is also an invited faculty at national and international conferences in field of Burn, Plastic Surgery, Cleft lip & Palate, Oncoplastic reconstruction, Trauma & Wound management. Dr Rai and his team of Plastic Surgery residents performed more then 500 Cleft lip and Palate surgeries in Life Line express train over period of 5 years under Impact India foundation.
Areas Of Interest
Aesthetic Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, Breast augmentation and reduction, Tummy tuck, Hair Transplant & Gynaecomastia Surgery. Congenital anomalies: Cleft lip & Palate, Hypospadias, Microtia (Pinna reconstruction). Onco Plastic reconstruction with Microsurgical Free flaps. Hand & Brachial Plexus Surgeries. Maxillofacial & TMJ surgery. Burn reconstruction.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.