Dr. Ashish Rai Plastic Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital Noida
Dr Ashish Rai has experience of 22+ years in the field of Plastic Surgery which includes Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, Vascular Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oncoplastic, Brachial Plexus and Reconstructive Surgeries for Trauma and Burns. He has special training in Microvascular, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Rai completed MS (General Surgery) from IMS, Banaras Hindu University and DNB (Plastic Surgery) from MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. He is also a Diplomate of National Board in General Surgery. He has worked as specialist in Plastic Surgery at LNJP Hospital and GTB Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was working as Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery at PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
American College Of Surgeons (USA). Fellowship in Orthognathic Surgery, Recklinghausen, Germany. Identity Preserving Facelift Surgery, Munich, Germany.
Association of Surgeons of India. Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. National Academy of Burn Injuries. National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. National Academy of Business, India. International Society of Burn Injury (ISBI). Nail Society of India (NSI). Breast Reconstructive Association of India. Society of Wound Care and Research. Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Rai has experience of 22 years in the field of Plastic Surgery which includes Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, Vascular Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oncoplastic, Brachial Plexus and Reconstructive Surgeries for Trauma and Burns. He has special training in Microvascular, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rai has more than 20 publications in national & international journals and textbooks to his credit. Dr Ashish Rai is also a reviewer in many national and international journals of Plastic, Aesthetic, Cleft lip and Palate Surgery. He is also a subject expert for faculty selection at various Universities. Dr Rai has numerous presentation at various national and international conferences. He is also an invited faculty at national and international conferences in field of Burn, Plastic Surgery, Cleft lip & Palate, Oncoplastic reconstruction, Trauma & Wound management. Dr Rai and his team of Plastic Surgery residents performed more then 500 Cleft lip and Palate surgeries in Life Line express train over period of 5 years under Impact India foundation.
Areas Of Interest
Aesthetic Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, Breast augmentation and reduction, Tummy tuck, Hair Transplant & Gynaecomastia Surgery. Congenital anomalies: Cleft lip & Palate, Hypospadias, Microtia (Pinna reconstruction). Onco Plastic reconstruction with Microsurgical Free flaps. Hand & Brachial Plexus Surgeries. Maxillofacial & TMJ surgery. Burn reconstruction.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.