Dr. Soma Singh IVF & Infertility Specialist in Jaypee Hospital Noida | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Soma Singh one of the most renowned IVF Specialist in India with experience of 11+ years with with clinical expertise in female and male infertility management.
MBBS - GMC(Govt.Medical College) Thiruvananthapuram, kerala. MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from S.N.Medical College, Agra. DNB - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, National Board of Examination.
FNB in Reproductive Medicine from IRM (Institute of Reproductive Medicine) Kolkata
Life Member of ISAR. Life Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS). Life Member of AOGD. Life Member of UPCOG.
Worked as Consultant in IVF & Reproductive med.Dept at BLK-Max Hospital, Delhi for 7 years. Formerly, IVF Consultant, Bourn-Hall International India Limited, Delhi/ NCR. Worked as Senior Resident in Hindu Rao Hospital and Giridhar Lal Maternity Hospital, Delhi. Worked as Senior Resident in DDU Hospital, Delhi.
Areas Of Interest
She has keen interest in male factor infertility, PCOS, endometriosis, recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss. She has profound knowledge and great expertise in female and male infertility management and has given excellent results even in cases of recurrent failed IVF. She is an expert in fertility enhancing laparoscopy and hysteroscopic surgeries as well.To her credit are various presentations and publications at national and international level.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.