Dr. Sanjeev Gulati Nephrologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla
Dr Sanjeev Gulati top nephrologist is presently working as Director, Nephrology at Fortis Escorts, Okhla, New Delhi. He was previously working as Additional Professor in Nephrology at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, He has also worked as Associate Professor in Pediatric Nephrology at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada. He has special expertise in managing kidney transplants and children with renal diseases and has experience at leading hospitals in UK, Australia and Canada. He played a pivotal role in the Dialysis and Transplant programme at SGPGI, Lucknow which is amongst the largest programmes in the country. He has presented papers at several international and national conferences and published more than 130 scientific papers in indexed journals including NEJM, Kidney International and American Journal of Kidney Diseases. He has also authored 20 chapters in textbooks (including the prestigious Oxford Textbook of Nephrology and Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology) besides numerous guest lectures. He has also written a book on Childhood Renal Diseases. He has received several awards for my original contributions to the field of kidney diseases. His work has received recognition from the Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society of Nephrology, the Australian College of Pediatrics, Royal college of Pediatrics and Child Health UK Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the Japanese Society of Nephrology. He is Vice President of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and Member Governing Body Indian Society of Nephrology. Nephrology. He is a reviewer for several prestigious journals like Pediatrics, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Pediatric Nephrology and Indian Pediatrics and have had other editorial responsibilities also. He has also written several articles in newspapers and magazines for creating public awareness about kidney related issues.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.