Dr. Gaurav Bansal Neurosurgeon in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Okhla, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Gaurav Bansal top Neurosurgeon in New Delhi. Dr. Gaurav Bansal MBBS, MS, MCh (AIIMS), IFAANS (USA), a renowned name in the filed of Neurosurgery in New Delhi NCR, is a Board Certified Neuro & Spine Surgeonand has been performing Minimal Invasive Neuro & Spine Surgeries for past 18 years with excellent results. He has received his training in Neurosurgery from India’s premier most institute for medical learning: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He then went to many other world renowned institutes for Neuro and Spine surgery like Mayo Clinic , Minnesota, USA (ranked among the Best Hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report) and University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland etc. He has attended many workshops and conferences as Faculty in and outside India to teach and gain further knowledge and expertise in his area of work
Dr. Bansal has expertise in the treatment of patients with Neurological, NeuroSurgical and Spine Disorders including minimally invasive, Endoscopic and Stitchless Spine Procedures (MISS), Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery (Key Hole), Micro Neuro & Spine Surgery, Spine Instrumentation & Reconstruction, Neuro-oncology (Brain and Spine tumors), Neuro-Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery, Neuro & Spine Trauma, Brain haemorrhage, Stroke, Back pain, Sciatica and Cervical spondylosis.
Dr. Bansal was awarded prestigious Fellowship of American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS, USA) for his exemplary work in Neurosurgery and he has been elected as an International Member of ‘American Association of Neurological Surgeons, USA’ and ‘Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA’. He has also been elected as Life member of Neurological Society of India and Neurotrauma Society of India. He was awarded a Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine and Brain Surgery by NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.