Dr. Pankaj Puri Medical Gastroenterologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Okhla, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Pankaj Puri top Medical Gastroenterologist in New Delhi. Dr (Brig) Pankaj Puri is the Director of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Fortis Escorts Liver and Digestive Diseases Institute, Okhla, New Delhi. An Alumnus of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. Dr Puri completed his MD (Medicine) from Pune University and DM (Gastroenterology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has done fellowship in Liver transplant at London, UK. He was earlier the Head of Department, Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences, at the Army Hospital (Research Referral), New Delhi, where he was instrumental in development of a successful liver transplant program. He was formerly Professor of Medicine at Delhi University and has also held the appointment of Professor and Head of Internal Medicine at Armed Forces Medical College Pune. He is served as Governing Council member for Indian National Association for study of Liver and has over 80 publications to his name. Dr Pankaj Puri has two decades of experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. His areas of interest include treatment of hepatitis B and C, chronic liver disease, liver transplantation and advanced endoscopic procedures and is an expert in diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP and Liver Transplantation.
MBBS, MD , DNB, DM (Gastroenterology) , FRCP (Edinburgh) , FRCP (London).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.