Dr. Sameer Kaul Surgical Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sameer Kaul top Surgical Oncologist in New Delhi. Dr. Sameer Kaul is one of the most renowned cancer surgeons in the country. He has an experience of over 26 years in the field and he is extensively skilled in performing various cancer surgeries including head neck cancer, breast cancer and all other surgical cancers. He is a Senior Cancer Surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. Dr Kaul is considered to be one of the best cancer surgeons who uses innovative treatment procedures.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
All kinds of breast reconstructive surgeries. Surgical management. Surgical oncology. Multidisciplinary surgical management of complex and advanced tumors. Neuroendocrine tumors. Portal hypertension. Breast cancer.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Founder president Breast patients benefit Foundation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.