Dr. Sai Lakshmi Daayana Gynae Oncologist in Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sai Lakshmi Daayana top Gynae oncologist in Hyderabad has spent 18+ years as a gynaecologist in the United Kingdom of which, 8 years were in surgical gynaecological oncology. She worked as a consultant in gynaecological oncology in the Europe’s largest teaching hospital and has gained immense experience and knowledge. Dr Sai Daayana is an expert in the surgical management of ovarian, endometrial, cervical and vulval cancers by open and minimal-invasive (laparoscopic and robotic) routes. In addition she has thorough knowledge of cancer screening, cancer risk-reducing prophylactic surgery, fertility sparing cancer surgery.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Surgical management of cancers of ovary / uterus / cervix / vagina and the vulva. Robotic surgery for cancer of the uterus / cervix. Fertility preserving cancer surgery / Surgery to prevent ovarian cancers / Management of menstrual problems in peri-menopausal women. Management of vulval / vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia. Hysterectomy. Radical hysterectomy. Wertheims hysterectomy. Staging laparotomy. Fertility sparing cancer treatment. Vulvectomy. Lymph node sampling. Lymph node dissection. Laparosocpy. Robotic surgery. Robotic hysterectomy. Colposcopy.
Now Working as Consultant in Surgical Gynaecological Oncology, Apollo Cancer Institutes, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Consultant in Surgical Gynaecological Oncology - St James Institute of Oncology, Leeds (UK) 2013 – 2016. Clinical Lecturer in Surgical Gynaecological Oncology – Christie hospital, Manchester (UK) 2009 - 2013.
Awards And Achievement
Gynaecology oncology is a relatively new sub-specialty in india. However, in the developed countries relevant training and qualifications have been in place for many years. Dr Sai Lakshmi Daayana ( Gynaecology Cancer Specialist, Gynae Oncologist in Hyderabad ) underwent all her training and work experience in UK for 18 years. With her unrivalled UK qualifications and experience, she takes a unique place in India in the field of gynaecology cancers. She has numerous international publications, presentations, papers and invited guest lectures to her credit.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Sub-specialty Training in Surgical Gynaecological Oncology – RCOG (UK) 2013. CCT in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – RCOG – 2013 (UK). MD (University of Manchester, UK) 2011. MRCOG - RCOG (UK) 2002. MBBS – Univ of Health Sciences – (India) 1997.
Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG). Member of European Society of Gynaecology Oncology (ESGO). Member of British Society of Gynaecology Oncology (BGCS).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.