Dr. S. Radha Krishnan Pediatric Cardiologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla
Dr. S Radhakrishnan top Pediatric Cardiologist is a Executive Director, Pediatric Cardiology in the field of congenital and acquired cardiac lesion and has more than 40 years of experience in the field of pediatric cardiology. He has also worked in Guy's & St. Thomas Trust Department of Pediatric Cardiology , London. His area of expertise are in coil closure of PDA, Balloon Valvuloplasties, Cardiac catheterization, Echocardiography, Non-surgical closure of PDA including devices. He has started the procedure of Balloon dilation of the Arterial Septum and PDA coil closure for the first time in India.
Research Pool Officer- Cardiology: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India 1987-1988
Assistant Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India ( 1988- 1992)
Associate Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India ( 1992- 1996)
Additional Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India (1996)
Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 1996- 2000)
Senior Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2000-2006 )
Principal Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2007- April, 2008 )
Senior Consultant (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2009 Till Date)
Director & Hod (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2009 Till Date)
Registrar: Department Of Pediatric Cardiology, Guys Hospital, London U.k 1993-1994
Visiting Fellow: Department Of Cardiology, Division Of Echocardiography, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA- 3 Weeks In 1990
Echocardiography: More Than 5000 Cases Including Transesophageal And Intraoperative Echocardiography
Cardiac Catheterisation: More Than 3000 Cases Including Adult Angiographies
Balloon Valvuloplasties: Mitral - More Than 500 Cases, Pulmonary More Than 100 Including Neonatal, Aortic Including Neonatal - More Than 100
Non-Surgical Closure Of Pda Including Devices: 200 Cases
Non-Surgical Closure Of Asd: 600 Cases
Stenting Of Venous Channel And Great Arteries: 20 Cases
Closure Of Vsd Post Myocardial Infarction: 30 Cases
Interventions Reported For The First Time:
Balloon Dilatation Of The Atrial Septum In Transposition Of Great Vessels- Reported For The First Time In The World Literature
S. Shrivastava , S.Radhakrishnan: Balloon diatation of atrial septum in complete Transposition of Great arteries with intact septum - A new technique. Indian Heart Journal 1988;39:298-300
Coil Closure Of PDA- Reported For The First Time In India
S.Shrivastava, S.Radhakrishnan et al : Percutaneous closure of patent ductus arterisous with coil . Brief report. Indian Heart Journal 1994 ; 46: 349- 350
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.