Dr. S. Radha Krishnan Pediatric Cardiologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. S Radhakrishnan top Pediatric Cardiologist is a Executive Director, Pediatric Cardiology in the field of congenital and acquired cardiac lesion and has more than 40 years of experience in the field of pediatric cardiology. He has also worked in Guy's & St. Thomas Trust Department of Pediatric Cardiology , London. His area of expertise are in coil closure of PDA, Balloon Valvuloplasties, Cardiac catheterization, Echocardiography, Non-surgical closure of PDA including devices. He has started the procedure of Balloon dilation of the Arterial Septum and PDA coil closure for the first time in India.
Research Pool Officer- Cardiology: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India 1987-1988
Assistant Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India ( 1988- 1992)
Associate Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India ( 1992- 1996)
Additional Professor Of Cardiology: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India (1996)
Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 1996- 2000)
Senior Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2000-2006 )
Principal Consultant Cardiologist (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2007- April, 2008 )
Senior Consultant (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2009 Till Date)
Director & Hod (Pediatric Cardiology): Fortis Escorts Heart Institute And Research Centre, New Delhi ( 2009 Till Date)
Registrar: Department Of Pediatric Cardiology, Guys Hospital, London U.k 1993-1994
Visiting Fellow: Department Of Cardiology, Division Of Echocardiography, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA- 3 Weeks In 1990.
Echocardiography: More Than 5000 Cases Including Transesophageal And Intraoperative Echocardiography
Cardiac Catheterisation: More Than 3000 Cases Including Adult Angiographies.
Balloon Valvuloplasties: Mitral - More Than 500 Cases, Pulmonary More Than 100 Including Neonatal, Aortic Including Neonatal - More Than 100.
Non-Surgical Closure Of Pda Including Devices: 200 Cases
Non-Surgical Closure Of Asd: 600 Cases
Stenting Of Venous Channel And Great Arteries: 20 Cases
Closure Of Vsd Post Myocardial Infarction: 30 Cases
Interventions Reported For The First Time:
Balloon Dilatation Of The Atrial Septum In Transposition Of Great Vessels- Reported For The First Time In The World Literature
S. Shrivastava , S.Radhakrishnan: Balloon diatation of atrial septum in complete Transposition of Great arteries with intact septum - A new technique. Indian Heart Journal 1988;39:298-300
Coil Closure Of PDA- Reported For The First Time In India
S.Shrivastava, S.Radhakrishnan et al : Percutaneous closure of patent ductus arterisous with coil . Brief report. Indian Heart Journal 1994 ; 46: 349- 350.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.