Dr. Manav Suryavanshi Uro-Oncologist & Robotic Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Manav Suryavanshi top uro-oncologist in India Gold Medalist in M.Ch Urology is an 21+ yrs of experience and accomplished urologist in India. He has setup one of first successful robotic programs in Medanta. Dr Manav Suryavanshi offers Urology Cancer surgeries across varied modalities from Robotic to Open surgery to deliver optimal results as per patient needs. Prior to this, he was Consultant – Urology and Robotic surgery at Fortis Vasant Kunj.
Dr Manav has operated over more than 150 adrenal masses through robotic, laparoscopic and open techniques.
As an astute clinician, and a keen researcher, Dr Manav has more than 20 publications in peer reviewed journals, 3 chapters in books and has delivered more than 50 lectures and 100 video presentations at national and international levels. His keen interests include cancers of prostate, kidney, urinary bladder, penile, testicular and adrenal masses.
Specialization and Expertise
Prostate Cancer - Robotic Prostatectomy. Kidney Cancer - Robotic/Open Partial/Radical Nephrectomy. Bladder Cancer - Robotic/Open Radical Cystectomy with Diversions (Neobladders & Ileal Conduits). Adrenal Masses – Robotic/ Laparoscopic/Open Adrenalectomy.
Memberships & Certifications
Founder Robotic Urology Forum (RUFCON). Urology Society of India. North zone Urology Society of India. Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Delhi State Chapter, Association of Surgeons of India. Mumbai Urology Society. ISOT – Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.