Dr. S K Rawat Urologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr S K Rawat is one of the top most renowned urologist who specialises in robotic surgeries at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
With more than 40 years of experience, Dr. Suresh Kr Rawat is one of the best urologists in Delhi. He specialises in Endourology, Robotic Urology, Female Urology, Reconstructive Urology. His area of expertise includes kidney stones, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, male sexual dysfunction, male infertility, bladder cancer/tumor, female urinary problems, urethra strictures, urethra stones, bladder pain, and testicular disease. Some of the procedures performed by him on a regular basis include prostatic surgery, surgery to remove stones in any part of the urinary tract, and reparative surgery for congenital and acquired urological problems.
Dr. Suresh topped his class during his MBBS, MCh, and DNB (Genetic Urinary Surgery) and has chaired many sessions at urological conferences. He believes that patient care and safety are the foremost criteria in the treatment of any patient. Friendly, caring, and efficient is how his patients find him to be. When not treating patients, the doctor loves to read books on aeronautical science and space research.
MBBS, MS, DNB & MCh, Qualified Teacher for DNB & MCh Urology
Medical Council of India, Delhi Urological Society, Indian Urological Society, Reconstructive Urology, Robotic Urology, Vasectomy, Ureteroscopy (URS).
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction, Kidney Stone Treatment, Urinary Incontinence Treatment, Endourology, Treatment of Female Urinary Problems, Treatment of Male Infertility, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate Enlargement, Prostate Cancer Treatment.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.