Dr. S K Rawat Urologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. S K Rawat is one of the top most renowned urologist who specialises in robotic surgeries at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
With 40+ years of experience, Dr. Suresh Kr Rawat is one of the best urologists in Delhi. He specialises in Endourology, Robotic Urology, Female Urology, Reconstructive Urology. His area of expertise includes kidney stones, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, male sexual dysfunction, male infertility, bladder cancer/tumor, female urinary problems, urethra strictures, urethra stones, bladder pain, and testicular disease. Some of the procedures performed by him on a regular basis include prostatic surgery, surgery to remove stones in any part of the urinary tract, and reparative surgery for congenital and acquired urological problems.
Dr. Suresh topped his class during his MBBS, MCh, and DNB (Genetic Urinary Surgery) and has chaired many sessions at urological conferences. He believes that patient care and safety are the foremost criteria in the treatment of any patient. Friendly, caring, and efficient is how his patients find him to be. When not treating patients, the doctor loves to read books on aeronautical science and space research.
MBBS, MS, DNB & MCh, Qualified Teacher for DNB & MCh Urology
Medical Council of India, Delhi Urological Society, Indian Urological Society, Reconstructive Urology, Robotic Urology, Vasectomy, Ureteroscopy (URS).
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction, Kidney Stone Treatment, Urinary Incontinence Treatment, Endourology, Treatment of Female Urinary Problems, Treatment of Male Infertility, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate Enlargement, Prostate Cancer Treatment.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.