Dr. S Jayalakshmi Radiation Oncologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. S Jayalakshmi Top Radiation Oncologist in Delhi Gurgaon After completion of post graduate residency program in Radiation Oncology from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India in 1992, she has been trained in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), initially with post MD residency which was followed by research positions. Subsequently she has been to 2001, I have been practising as Senior Consultant,Radiation Oncology in Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, and Anand Hospital. She established and headed the department at Metro Hospitals, Preet Vihar, Delhi,India prior to Joining Artemis Hospitals in 2013. She has undergone fellowships in 3DCRT& IMRT from University of Bristol, and in IGRT, SRS and SRT from Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad, and in cyberknife SRS, SRT, and SBRTfrom Accuray International, San Jose, California, USA.
MBBS, MD Radiation Oncology, DNB Radiation Oncology
Post Graduate Program: Christian Medical College, Vellore India ( MD)
Diplomate of National board ( DNB)
Graduate Program: Stanley Medical College, Chennai, India ( MBBS).
Life member AROI ( Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
Head and Neck and Gynaecological malignancies, SRS, SRT, SBRT
Conventional Radiotherapy and brachytherapy – HDR & LDR – Intracavitary, Intraluminal, Interstitial.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.