Dr. Roshan Dikshit Hematologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician in Aakash Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Roshan Dikshit top Hematologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician did his MBBS and MD in Paediatrics from Odisha, India. He is trained from some of the premier institutes of India and the world like TATA Medical centre; University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada; Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Centre at Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA in Hematology and hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Dr. Roshan has more than 10 years of experience in managing benign and malignant Hematological conditions with expertise in the procedure of bone marrow transplant with a special interest in alternate donor transplants (Haploidentical transplants). He has served as a Consultant Hematologist and Bone Marrow Transplant specialist in Medanta the Medicity, Gurugram before joining AHPL
MBBS from Odisha, India. MD from Odisha, India. Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Hematology, Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata. Post Doctoral Fellowship in Leukemia and Bone marrow Transplant, BCCA Vancouver, Canada. Visiting Fellow in Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer centre at Johns Hopkins Hospital,Baltimore, USA.
Benign and malignant Hematology (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, Aplastic Anemia,. Thrombocytopenia). Stem cell/ Bone marrow transplant. Haplotransplant.
American Society of Hematology (ASH). Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.