Dr. Aashish Chaudhry Joint Replacement & Spine Surgeon in Aakash Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is amongst the top & best orthopaedic surgeon in Dwarka, New Delhi, India and is the head of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Aakash Healthcare is known for its best knee replacement doctor and best hip replacement in Delhi. He has a keen interest in Knee Replacement Surgery and employs minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement, which helps in faster recovery. Dr. Aashish is one of the Best Orthopaedic Doctors in Delhi who treats patients suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other degenerative diseases of the knee.
M.B.B.S., MAMC, New Delhi, M.S. Orthopaedics,LHMC, New Delhi MRCS Glasgow,UK, Dip. SICOT,Gothenburg,Sweden, AMPH(Healthcare Management), Indian school of business(ISB) Mohali
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry specializes in Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery, and has been practicing for more than 15 years. He is an expert in using robotics for TKR (Total Knee Replacement), Partial Knee Replacement, and THR (Total Hip Replacement).
Awards & Accomplishment
As a medical professional, Dr. Aashish has written numerous peer-reviewed papers and textbooks. He has attended several workshops/Training Programmes/ Conferences & Seminars nationally and internationally; AADO OLC Stryker Advanced Trauma Cadaveric (Upper Limb Injury) workshop at Orthopaedic Learning Centers of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Gold Medal in Physiology and Forensic Medicine by Delhi University for obtaining highest marks in these subjects. Distinction in Physiology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.