Dr. Ritesh Mongha Urologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Metro Hospital, Faridabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Urologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Faridabad. Dr. Ritesh Mongha, MCh (Urology) & M.S. (Surgery) is the Director & Senior Consultant in Urology and Renal Transplant department at Metro Hospital, Faridabad. With a rich experience of over 15 years, Dr Ritesh Mongha has been associated with several prestigious institutes like Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospital, SSKM Hospital, Kolkata and Sir Sunderlal Hospital, Varanasi.
He has done 10000 endourological & lap urological procedures, 700 prostates and around 1000 RIRS procedures. He is trained in treating complex urethral surgeries including progressive perineal and Buccal mucosa graft. He has done more than 200 uro oncological surgeries including lap radical nephrectomy, lap adrenalectomy, radical cystectomy and lap prostates. Dr. Ritesh Mongha has various national & international papers and research publications to his credit.
Education & Training:
MCh (Urology) – Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata. DNB (General Surgery) – National Academy of Medical Sciences, Varanasi. MS (Surgery) – Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi.
MBBS – Nalanda Medical College, Patna
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.